AnimeYume logo

Sunday, April 8, 2007

Liverpool Vs Reading

For all ye Liverpool fans out there Good news! Last night Liverpool went up against Reading and they won 2 - 1. I never doubted that Liverpool would lose in any way, although when Reading scored it was quite a tense moment there, it was a sigh of relief when Dirk Kuyt headed in the second goal for Liverpool assisted by Jermaine Pennant. In all I think they played alright, I do think though that Sissoko could have performed better he kept making silly mistakes. I told my friend in the first half if he keeps this up he's gonna get a yellow card, lo n behold in the second half he did receive the yellow card. He needs a bit more of team play and frequent games to get into tempo with the team again hopefully he'll perform better in the next matches he plays in, I also hope Aurelio recovers and is able to play soon.

Liverpool Vs Reading
15' A Arbeloa 47' B Gunnarsson
86' D Kuyt

Fantastic match Livvie, this is ANP Azri walking out to have some fresh air

No comments: